14 March 2011

Meet Me on Monday

HAVFAITH is a blog that I found through one of the blog swaps over at Swap-Bot.  TamTam does a lot of daily postings from other sites, blog prompts that help get creative juices flowing and help her readers get to know a bit more about her.  Since I'm trying to keep my blog going, there are several of the weekly or daily prompts that I'm going to follow her into.  I've already followed her over to the List Challenge and now I'm following her to Java's blog Never Growing Old for Meet Me on Monday.  I hope it will give my readers more of a chance to get to know me.





Questions:
  1. Do you have a fireplace in your home?
  2. Can you drive a stick shift?
  3. How many computers are in your home?
  4. Are your taxes done yet? Did you do them yourself?
  5. What is your favorite meal of the day?

_____________________________________

  1. As much as I would love to have one, no.  I'm in an apartment complex and none of the apartments here have fireplaces.  Maybe someday, I'll own my own home and be able to have one to keep me warm without having to jack up the heat.
  2. Definitely.  My dad taught me to drive on his S-15 back in 1989.  He thought it was important for me to learn how to drive one, even if I never did drive one again.  You never know when you might get in a situation where you'll have to drive a stick.  I'm hoping to do the same with my boys when they get older.
  3. Working or non-working?  We have 2 fully working computers, 2 partially working computers and 2 door stops.  One of these days, I need to get the partials and the doorstops either working or out of my house.
  4. Yup.  And the refund check has been received back.  I always do our taxes online and efile them.  It helps that we don't have a house or much of anything else.
  5. It really depends on what I'm having for that meal and how I'm feeling.  But as a general rule, probably dinner.  Not only do I get yummy food, but I get to talk to my family about their day.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting your page saw you on MMOM. Clicked on you because you are a fellow Amber. Nice blog! I hear you on the computers, that is how my work area is. Maybe we should market computer door stops!

    not sure how the following works.. do I just add myself?

    Heres mine, www.emotionalus.blogspot.com (bunch of randomness..just started blogging)

    ReplyDelete

Joining in the insanity...