18 March 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday (on Friday)

Here's another one that I found on HAVFAITH and have decided to jump on the bandwagon with.  It comes from




So here we go!


  1. Scruffy or Clean Shaven? Scruffy.  I love goatees, beards, mustaches...
  2. What's your favorite sundae topping? Tough call.  Probably caramel and whipped cream.
  3. Do you own slippers? Own, yes.  Know where they are, no.
  4. Did you ever have a treehouse? No, though I probably should have.  We lived in the middle of a lot of trees, but for some reason, we never asked my dad to help me build one.
  5. How do you relieve stress? Depends.  Sometimes I write.  Sometimes I sing at the top of my lungs. Sometimes I take a hot bath with a glass of wine and a book.  It just depends on my mood at the time.
  6. What's your favorite Dr Seuss book? The ABC Book.  Teddy had me read this to him all the time when he was little.
  7. Have you ever taken dance classes? No. I wanted to when I was a kid, but now that I'm older I know how uncoordinated that I am.
  8. Which do you use more: the Thesaurus or the Dictionary? I think the Thesaurus.  But I don't use either much lately.
  9. What's your favorite form of exercise? Swimming, though I don't have a chance to do it much.  Even with our pool being open year round, it's hard to get there because neither of the boys can swim too well and it's tough for me to watch them both and get exercise at the same.
  10. What's the longest you've waited in line? An hour and a half on Black Friday about 3 years ago.  Kohl's had a fantastic Black Friday deal on winter jackets and Teddy needed one.  So I got there at 4 am, found the jacket, got right in line... and waited until 5:30 to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...