30 March 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays


  1. If you won a trip to Disneyland/World, who would you take with you? Rich and the boys.  The boys have never been and we've been wanting to take them. I'd definitely be hoping for a trip to Disney World, though, because there's plenty of friends who would come enjoy Disney with us.
  2. When was the last time you listened to a CD? Yesterday.  We listen to a lot of CDs because the boys get them out of the library.  We aren't set up in the van for listening to iPods or MP3s or anything. The CD we've been listening to lately is a Disney Party CD.
  3. What spice/seasoning is your favorite? Tough one.  I'm a bad cook, so I don't think about seasonings a lot.  But I'd probably have to say basil.  I do make a mean spaghetti sauce and the basil is part of what makes it.
  4. If you were in a band, what kind of music would you play? Probably alternative.  Something like Tori plays.  I've got the voice to do some of those songs, anyway.
  5. If you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be? One of Jack the Ripper's kills.  I'd love to be able to answer the question once and for all.  (Of course, since I'm one that believes that JtR was not actually one person, ideally I'd like to witness all of them so I could see if I was right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...