10 June 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun

Trying to get back into the swing of things, I'm starting out with a bunch of the regular memes that I used to participate in.  Time to get to know me a little more....

First up, Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun from over at Feeling Beachie.



1. When I reflect back upon my life, I regret_______.
2. I over use the word______.
3. The first time I saw the beach/mountains was when I was ______.
4. ________ reminds me of the color yellow.


My answers:

1. When I reflect back upon my life, I regret that I hadn't finished college.  I still hope to go back some day, but I'm not quite sure when that day will be.  Not having my degree has hindered me a lot in the search for work.


2. I overuse the word really.  At least, I think I do.  I use it to enhance almost everything.  Peter did something really cute today.  I really want to take a nap.  I really wish I could get back into blogging.  Really, I do use it too much.


The first time I saw the beach/mountains was when I was 5 for the beach.  My family had driven to Florida to visit my grandparents for Christmas and we went to the beach then.  I don't remember much of it, but I do have pictures from that time. (I'm the one on the right.  My little sister and my mom are with me.)


The mountains, on the other hand, I've been in since I was born.  I grew up in New York - no, not the city, the state.  And there were mountains everywhere.  I still get homesick for them sometimes.


4. Teddy reminds me of the color yellow. It's his favorite color.  Whenever there's anything yellow, he wants it to be his.  Blankets, cups, plates, toys... he just loves the color yellow.  So it naturally makes me think of him.


Follow the Blog Hop to see how others have answered this!