22 July 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun


Again trying to get back in the swing of things, I'm jumping back in to Feeling Beachie's Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun.  It's been far too long since I've had a chance to fill in my words for her sentences.  It feels good to be back. :)

This week’s statements:
1. I probably ______ way more than I should.
2. I just tried ____ for the first time.
3. If I had to have a large flower bouquet with only one type of flower in it, it would be made of ______.
4. I ____ a Snuggie.

And now, my answers:


1. I probably spend time online way more than I should.  (But there's just so much pretty out here!)
2. I just tried going to the pool with both kids by myself for the first time. (And it wasn't as bad as I was afraid it would be.  The kids actually kind of listened to me.)
3. If I had to have a larger flower bouquet with only one type of flower in it, it would be made of daffodils. Or tiger lilies. (I really can't choose between them.  They are two of my favorite flowers.  Followed very closely by irises.)
4. I love to snuggle in a Snuggie. (I got one this winter and, while it's not great when I'm on the computer, it's perfect for sitting on the couch, reading a book.)

Take a look at some of the other great answers to this week's Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun.