28 December 2011

Promotion Post

As some of you know, but many others may not, Sanity's Overrated isn't the only blog that I maintain.  Recently, I started a new one to keep my reading logs in one place and tonight, I restarted an old blog to keep track of the 101 goals that I hope to complete in 1001 days.

Views from the Reader Side is my reading blog.  I do book reviews (usually ported directly from my Goodreads account), update reading challenges that I'm participating in, talk about books that I've won, what I'm reading, and occasionally news from the Book world that I find interesting.  I know many people enjoyed reading my book reviews here, and I'm hoping you'll head over to Views to keep following them there.

Amber's 101 Goals in 1001 Days was a blog that I started three years ago to keep track of my goals for my first attempt at completing the 101 in 1001.  As you can tell by reading it, I didn't get far and didn't keep it up.  Now that I'm a more regular blogger, I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep track of things a little better.  Please follow me on my journey as I try to better myself, my world and my family.  You can see the goals that I've set for myself, and my progress on those goals, here.  I'm hoping that this will be something I can follow through on.

I'll be changing the layout, updating banners and backgrounds and making both sites more user friendly as time goes on.  If you have suggestions for things that would make any of my blogs better, please let me know.  Because while I blog for me, I want it to be some place you enjoy visiting.