29 September 2012

Six Word Saturday


Before I get to my actual six words, I want to introduce those who may not be familiar with it to this meme that I'm joining into starting this week.  It's hosted by Cate at Show My Face and here's the instructions to play along, in her words:

Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

And now, here are my six words:

Busy weekend ahead, can't slow down.

This seems to be the constant with my weekends of late.  I think, in part, it's because Rich is doing so much tutoring and teaching after work that some of the evening things are getting punted to the weekends.  Granted, we need the money from them, and being busy isn't a bad thing.  But far too often, the things I want to get done (like family cleaning of a specific area) are being pushed off.  I'm hoping that my new, improved household organizer will help get all the things finished that need to be done... once I get it put together.

This weekend, on the list of To Dos are:

  • 11am appointment for Flu Shots today
  • Library
  • Recycling
  • Lunch
  • Grocery shopping
  • Pokemon League tomorrow
  • Movie night tonight
I suspect I have tons more on the list.  I wanted to work on cleaning out the front closet and that may or may not get done.

At least we'll be doing all of this as a family.  I suspect I'll have a few more years of this ahead.  And I'm grateful for that.

One of the many things on our list for the weekend