08 October 2012

Monday Listicles!


Welcome once again to my contribution to Monday Listicles, hosted by Stasha at The Good Life.  This week, she's asking us to generate our lists based on complements.  So here are the ten complements that are guaranteed to make my day.

10 Complements Guaranteed to Make My Day

10. "The house looks fantastic!  You really worked hard on it today."
9. "You look like you're losing weight."
8. "You have a truly beautiful voice."
7. "Wow!  That was an awesome post.  You really made me think about what you had to say/You really painted a beautiful picture for me with your words."
6. "Hey, I wanted to tell you how proud I am of you posting all the stuff you do each day. I'm really lazy about cleaning my own house and when I see you posting about getting stuff done, it encourages me!" (This is a direct quote from a family member on Facebook and it truly did make my day.
5. "That's was a delicious dessert!  Can I get the recipe?"
4. "You're kids are adorable, and so well behaved!"  (This one is more a pipe-dream than any of the those.  While the boys aren't monsters, when they get in high spirits, I know the whole place will know their names because I'll be saying them constantly.)
3. "I love the color of your hair.  The red really shows in the sunlight."
2. "I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you as my wife."

and,

1. "You're the best Mommy in the whole wide universe."

Because, really, what better complement is there?