31 January 2013

Daily Challenge - Fabulous February

It dawned on me that I forgot to post what my challenge was supposed to be for yesterday.  And, since I didn't manage to get that challenge finished because of hectic craziness, it's probably a good thing. So I skipped ahead to what today's challenge was supposed to be.

Make a Fabulous February Board on Pintrest

This is something I'm hoping to do every month.  I've got a ton of stuff on Pintrest that catches my attention and that I want to do, but they get lost in the sheer amount of coolness.  So what I'm doing is put together a board on Pintrest that has, at most, the same number of pins on it as the number of days in the month.  My goal is to try to do all of them in the month.  Ok.  That's my ultimate goal.  But I'll be happy if I can do even half of them.

If you'd like to see the board, you can check it out here. It's a nice combination of things to eat, things to create and things to help me get organized.  I'm going to try to keep my progress on that updated as well.  Some of the things you can expect to see are:


I've got a wide enough variety of things that I'm hoping to keep interested.

One of the links above is going to help me with tomorrow's challenge, actually.  I've been wanting to make a toy "jail" for the boys' things that get left out for awhile, but I haven't picked up that darned round toit yet.  (Read it quickly.  You might get the joke.)  So I'm making tomorrow's challenge

Make a Toy "Jail", along with Bail Chores, for the Boys

Should be fun!

I'm hoping to be back a little later to type up the last two days worth of 30 days of blogging prompts, but that will depend on how much time grocery shopping takes.  If it takes longer and I don't get back to it tonight, then please stop back by tomorrow to see what I have to say!