Back again with Monday Quiz About Me! It feels good to join Wayne and Heather once again in letting you know a little more about me!
Here are this week's questions, along with my special fifth question and all the answers:
- What is your favorite animal? Zebras. I don't quite know why, but I absolutely love them. Here's a picture I took at the Nashville Zoo last March. I don't get out to see them nearly as often as I would like.
- What is your favorite quote? This is a tough one. There are so many great quotes out there. But my favorite right at this moment would have to be from my favorite author, Neil Gaiman.
"May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself." ― Neil Gaiman
- What is the one trait that you have that definitely comes from one of your parents? My height. My mom is 5', my dad 5'3". I never had a chance of being anything but short!
- If you had a choice between going to a tropical island or a ski resort which would you choose and why? Definitely the ski resort. I'd much rather be in colder weather than hot. And cold weather just makes me feel more snuggly.
- If money were no object, what would you choose to spend your time doing? Strange as it sounds, I'd go back to school and study whatever struck my fancy at any particular moment. I love to learn and I'd love a chance to do that regularly.
Come back next week to see what Wayne and Heather ask, and what I have to answer! (And please, click the button above to stop by and see who else has answered the questions and what they have to say!)