19 January 2013

Saturday 9



  1. Has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity? Nope.  I'm all me.
  2. Is there an actress or actor whose movies you make it a point to see? Not really.  I used to like watching Nicholas Cage, but I got out of that phase.  
  3. We're stopping for refreshments before we go in to see the movie. What's your refreshment stand order? A large soft drink (usually Dr. Pepper or, if they have it, Diet Dr. Pepper), a small thing of popcorn and some kind of chocolate candy.
  4. When did you last consume an alcoholic beverage? What was it? A week ago.  I had a cherry coke and vodka.  I need another one today.
  5. Are you jumpy? Do you startle easily? It depends on the mood I'm in.  Generally, I don't think so, but if I've read or watched something scary, I'll be really jumpy for awhile.
  6. Do you wear a watch? No, though I wish I could.  My skin reacts badly with most metal and my wrist breaks out where the back of the watch touches it.
  7. When was the last time you tried a new restaurant? Ummm.... I can't even remember when the last time we tried a new restaurant was.  It's been awhile.  
  8. What color is your wallet? Black
  9. How much does it have in coins right now? $1.25