02 February 2013

Six Word Saturday in the Snow


A day filled with snowy shopping

For the last couple of days, we've had snow fall on middle Tennessee.  It got the kids out of school yesterday, and today we weren't sure if it was going to cause us to cancel our plans outside the house.  But for all that there is still some snow on the ground, the roads are now pretty clear.  Which is good, since there's a lot of things one our To Do list today - even more than I mentioned yesterday in Friday Fragments. Because I remembered that, along with the library and Big Lots, we have a coupon for 15% off your entire purchase at Famous Footwear.  (And, if I send in a scan of the receipt to MyPoints, I also get 2500 points, which will put me over the reward limit to get $100 worth of gift cards to Amazon. Score on so many levels!)  The boys are also unable to see, their hair is getting so long, so a trip across the street to Super Cuts in on the agenda as well.  While we're out, we've got a coupon for lunch at T.G.I.Friday's.  Lots of coupons for lots of savings.  Can't complain there.

I'm also hoping, while we're out, to let the boys play a bit in the snow.  I want to take pictures!  Personally, I think it would be great for Sundays in My City!