19 February 2011

Little Miss Cards

Earlier today, I wrote about one of my blog partners for the Support Your Partner's Blogs swap.  Now I'm going to tell you a bit about my second partner, elissa89.  She has a blog here on Blogger called Little Miss Cards.  Primarily, she talks about crafty things here, but she also forays into other parts of her life.  I loved her Saturday Summary, where she talked about the various things she blogged about over the past week.  And she gave me a little something to think about when she talked about wasting time with things.  She has pictures of her crafts and the items she sells in her etsy store, along with other things she's working on and things that catch her fancy.  She writes with a great amount of humor and I find myself smiling at a lot of the things she writes about.

So please, go check her out!  If you enjoy crafting and people that make you smile, you can't go wrong with Little Miss Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...