18 March 2011

Feel Good Friday

Rather than tell a joke or a cute story about my boys (though I do have plenty of those), I'm going to pose a question to my readers at large. What are YOU going to do to make yourself feel good this weekend?

Me? I'm going to the library to pick up a few books and DVDs that have been waiting for me. I'm ready to dive into Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning and settle in to watch disc 2 of the 4th season of Dexter.  We're going to get some of recycling done and I'm going to get my dining room back into presentable shape (if I'm lucky, I'm going to do the same with the living room, while Rich does so with the kitchen and pantry).  I feel so much less stress when I'm not surrounded by clutter and chaos.  On Sunday, Rich and the boys will be going to church and I'm going to get some Mommy alone time to work on some of my swaps.

Getting these things done will make me feel great.  And maybe, just maybe, I'll take a bath and have a glass of wine while I'm reading Shadowfever.  That sounds like a great way to feel good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...