18 March 2011

To Do Tuesday (on Friday)

Ok.  I'm feeling a lot better today than I was last night and I'm ready to be blogductive.  Prepare for a lot of posts, 'cause I'm behind by several days!

Anyway, here is To Do Tuesday, written on Friday.

Swap-Bot To Do



  1. Journal Newbie Swap - 1 partner, journal, due 03/03/11 LATE In Progress
  2. 30 Day Journal Project Round 2 - 1 partner, journal, this is a resend because the original was never received In progress - I've started rewriting it.
  3. Bargain Bin Book Swap #2 - 1 partner, package, this is a resend because the original was never received In the envelope, ready to go out in the mail on Monday.
  4. Ultimate Year of Happy Mail #66 Paper Airplanes - 1 partner, craft, due 03/22/11 Not Assigned
  5. Colouring Book Swap #5 - 1 partner, package, due 03/31/11
  6. 2011 Reading Log - 1st Quarter *snail mail* - 2 partners, letter/package, due 04/04/11
  7. Randomness Journal - 1 partner, journal, due 04/15/11
  8. Doodle-A-Day #2 - 1 partner, letter, due 04/20/11


I have that one that I'm trying to take care of so I'm hoping that it won't keep me from some of these swaps.  I have several more not due by Tuesday and not assigned, so those have been left off.  (If you're curious, I have my calendar listed at the bottom of the site.)

Reading Reviews



  1. Trinity, Vol 2
  2. Batgirl, Vol 1: Batgirl Rising
  3. Many Bloody Returns ed. by Charlene Harris, Toni L.P. Kelner
  4. Teen Titans, Vol 6: Titans Around the World
  5. Green Lantern: Tales of the Sinestro Corp
  6. Broken by Karin Slaughter
  7. Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur
  8. Tempting Evil by Keri Arthur
  9. The 39 Clues: The Black Circle (Book 5) by Patrick Carman (audio)
  10. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling (audio)
  11. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  12. Dangerous Games by Keri Arthur
  13. The 39 Clues Book 1: The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan

And the ones that I have to read are:
  1. The New Teen Titans: Who is Donna Troy?
  2. Justice League Unlimited: Heroes
  3. Coraline (graphic novel) by Neil Gaiman
  4. Hard Magic by Laura Anne Gilman (reading)
  5. Ghosts and Haunts of Tennessee by Christopher K Coleman
  6. JSA: Justice Be Done
  7. Batman: Year One
  8. The 39 Clues: One False Note (Book 2) by Gordan Korman (audio) (listening to)
  9. The 39 Clues: The Sword Thief (Book 3) by Peter Lerangis (audio)
  10. The 39 Clues: Beyond the Grave (Book 4) by Jude Watson (audio)
  11. The 39 Clues: In Too Deep (Book 6) by Jude Watson (audio)
  12. Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
  13. Wolfsbane and Mistletoe ed by Charlaine Harris and Toni LP Kelner (reading)
  14. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
  15. The Darkest Kiss by Keri Arthur
  16. Heaven is High by Kate Wilhelm
  17. Book Lust to Go by Nancy Pearl (reading)
  18. Beyond Reach  by Karin Slaughter (reading)
So that should bring me, once I get the reviews finished, to 60.  If I manage to finish the rest of the ones that I have in my to read pile, I'll be up to 78.  Not bad, from starting in October.  I think I'm going to make my 100 books.

Appointments

Wednesday: 5:30 to 6:30 - Tutoring for Rich
Thursday: 6 to 10 - University of Phoenix for Rich
Saturday: Unspecified: Library
Sunday: 10:30 Church for Rich and the boys
Monday: 10:30 to 11:30 - Storytime at Donelson Library

Not a heavy week on Appointments with the boys on Spring Break

Other Things To Do

  1. Dishes
  2. Laundry
  3. Cleaning
  4. Recycling
  5. Scrapbook
  6. Play Pokemon: Black
  7. Play Dream Chronicle
  8. Write out a schedule for days/weeks/etc
  9. Try to take daily pictures
Most of these things are ongoing.  And things that I have been trying to work on.  In the next couple of weeks, I'm going to look back at my 101 in 1001 list and see what I can start to incorporate into my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...