1. What is your favorite yogurt flavor?
2. Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured??
3. How is the weather right now?
4. Are you a fast typer?
5. Red or White Wine?
1. If I'm eating just plain old yogurt, then Boston Cream Pie. Yum! But if I'm adding it to something (like making a smoothie or a parfait), then nothing beat vanilla.
2. Ankle socks, definitely. That's, if I have to wear them in the first place. I wear my sandals as far into winter as I can stand to do. As for color... the more colorful, the better. I do enjoy buying (and wearing) novelty socks.
3. Hot. Too darned hot. Being 11:30 at night, I guess it isn't too bad at the moment, but we've been having high 90 temperatures for the last several weeks. I want some rain and some cool!
4. Pretty fast, yes. The last time I clocked myself (which, honestly, was a few years ago) I was somewhere around 65 or 70 WPM. It's enough to get the job done.
5. If it's only those two choices, then white. But I actually prefer blushes to whites. Unless it's a sweeter white, like a Reisling. Red, though... very rarely will a drink a red.