12 June 2011

Meet Me on Monday

Questions:

1.  What is your favorite yogurt flavor?
2.  Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured??
3.  How is the weather right now?
4.  Are you a fast typer?
5.  Red or White Wine?



My Answers:


1. If I'm eating just plain old yogurt, then Boston Cream Pie.  Yum!  But if I'm adding it to something (like making a smoothie or a parfait), then nothing beat vanilla.

2. Ankle socks, definitely.  That's, if I have to wear them in the first place.  I wear my sandals as far into winter as I can stand to do.  As for color... the more colorful, the better.  I do enjoy buying (and wearing) novelty socks.

3. Hot.  Too darned hot.  Being 11:30 at night, I guess it isn't too bad at the moment, but we've been having high 90 temperatures for the last several weeks.  I want some rain and some cool!

4. Pretty fast, yes.  The last time I clocked myself (which, honestly, was a few years ago) I was somewhere around 65 or 70 WPM.  It's enough to get the job  done.

5. If it's only those two choices, then white.  But I actually prefer blushes to whites.  Unless it's a sweeter white, like a Reisling.  Red, though... very rarely will a drink a red.