19 December 2010

Being Crafty

Here are some pictures from my previous attempts at crafting.  I can never seem to get good pictures because the light reflects off the pages.  I need to make a light box, I think, if I'm ever going to get decent pictures. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures.



This was the journal I did for Amanda's Journal Swap.  If I remember correctly, this was the alphabetical pages.

More of the alphabet pages.  You can see Jazmin for J, Love for L, Scooby Doo for S...

The last of the alphabet pages, plus the doodle a page page.

I had to write an entry with words cut from a magazine.  I wrote about being a gamer chick.

I don't remember what the one on the right was supposed to be, but I'm kind of pleased with it anyway.

I had to design a page with tape.  I'm actually pretty proud of this one because I used a lot of different kinds of tape, including hem tape.

This was for the Geek Squash Book.  I had a great time putting it together.
 Here you can see it unfolded.  There are a couple closeups of the geekdom that I did below.




Phineas and Ferb


And Pokemon



This is one of the Christmas Cards I made for the Christmas Card swap.



 And here's another.


I used a combination of stamps, stickers and rub ons.


This one was pretty simple, almost all stamping.


And this one looked a lot better than the picture came out.  The picture is a bit blurry.


And these are the final items that I worked on - postcards for the postcard swap.

I'm hoping to get into more crafting after the first of the year.  We'll see how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...