09 January 2011

10 Day Blog Challenge - The topics

I snagged this from Haley over at Hanging off the Wire.  And since I'm trying to update my blog more regularly, I thought "Why not?"  Plus, it will give my readers a chance to get to know me more.  If you're interested in doing it yourself, please let me know.  I'd love to see what your answers would be.

Day 1: 10 things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day 2: 9 things about yourself.
Day 3: 8 ways to win your heart.
Day 4: 7 things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5: 6 things you wish you’d never done.
Day 6: 5 people who mean a lot to you (in no order whatsoever).
Day 7: 4 things that turn you off.
Day 8: 3 things that turn you on.
Day 9: 2 smileys that describe your life right now.
Day 10: 1 confession. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...