16 January 2011

Hopeful Changes to Sanity's Overrated

I've been wanting to find ways to write here more often.  I know that a lot of people enjoy my book reviews (and yes, I know I've got several of those that are due), but I wanted to write something more than that.  To that end, starting tomorrow, I'm planning on having a daily theme for me to write about.  They may morph over time, depending on how well they go.  But here are the themes I'm hoping to incorporate:

Memories Mondays - Lately, I've been thinking a lot about different aspects of my past and having different memories come to mind.  So on Mondays, I'm going to write about a different memory each week.  Hopefully it will help my readers get to know me a little better.

To Do Tuesdays - I'll be writing about some of the things I'm planning on accomplishing for the next week.

Wacky Wednesdays - Anything crazy, silly or intended to make you laugh.  It could be something I saw online or something my boys have done, but it will be wacky.

Thoughtful Thursdays - I'll be musing on a subject of my choosing.  It might be a newsworthy article, it might be something I'm studying up on, it might be a hot button issue.  Who knows.  But it will be something I'll put a lot of thought into.

Feel Good Fridays - It could be an uplifting story, a little note to make you feel good, or a cute picture.  But it will be something to help my readers and myself feel a bit better about themselves before the weekend.

Swap-Bot Saturday - A review of the swaps that I've worked on the previous week, as well as the swaps I have due in the upcoming week.

Silent Sundays - Pictures posted without comment.

These aren't the only things I'm hoping to write about.  I still want to do my book reviews, and I still want to talk about my family.  And I'm hoping to do other challenges and the like.  I want this to be a place where people enjoy coming to and where people like reading what I have to say.  (And I'm hoping for more comments as well.)

If you have any ideas on how to make Sanity's Overrated a better place, please let me know.  I always like hearing from my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...