09 January 2011

Ten Day Challenge, Day 1

1. 10 Things You Want to Say to 10 Different People

There are so many people that I want to say so many things to.  So I'm going to write the first things that come to mind.

1. I'm so glad that, after almost 20 years, we've found each other again.  And that our friendship hasn't suffered. You've been so supportive in so many things.  I'm so lucky to have you in my life.
2. When I first met you, I didn't realize how important you would become to me.  I'm so glad for that day in Penn Station... and for you taking a chance.
3. I know we're having a tough time together sometimes, but I'm really proud of you.  You're growing into such a smart, courteous little boy.  And I love you for it.
4. You continue to amaze me every day.  You speak more, you understand more and you're becoming your own person.  What can't you do?
5. I'm glad I was able to be there for you when I needed it most.
6. We need to get together some time soon.  I miss hanging out, getting together for lunch and just talking.  Besides, I need to meet D.
7. You are brilliant.  I know you doubt yourself regularly, but you really are a brilliant man.  You've got such a wonderful imagination, which is one of many reasons that I will play anything that you will run.
8. I love you, heart-sister.  I wish we still lived close enough together to see each other semi-regularly.
9. I miss writing with you.  Some of my best scenes were written with you at Tazlure.
10. I'm the luckiest daughter in the world.  You've been there when I needed you and you've supported me even when you were convinced I was making a mistake.  I want to be there for you like you've been for me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...