So here's my To Do List for the week:
- Clean Living Room
Clean Dining Room Take Down Christmas Tree
- Work on my FlyLady-ing In Progress
Make three postcards with Teddy for Kids Ages 3 to 7 Handmade Postcard Swap Print out recipes for Ultimate Year of Happy Mail #14 - Recipes swap Send out e-Cards for Just Because E-Card Swap Make a Handmade Postcard for Ultimate Year of Happy Mail #15 - Handmade Postcard Swap Make my YouTube Playlist for Girls Who Rock! Swap
- Get together my list for the My Top 15 Quote e-Swap
- Start getting the links together for the Website Scavenger Hunt
- Get together photos for Alphabet Photo Swap (FGHIJ)
- Start working on the 100 Random Questions Swap
- Order items for Teddy's Birthday Party
Make Invitations for Teddy's Birthday Party (Not sure which ones I'm going to go with yet) Go to Kroger for Jack FM's Stick-Up #30 in the hopes of getting tickets to the circus this weekend - Decided against going. It's cold outside and we don't have the money to get the additional two tickets we'd need to go.
- Do book reviews for books read so far this year
A lot of the Swap-Bot things are fairly far in advance of their dates, but a lot of them are ones I can work on bit by bit. So you may see them come back up in the upcoming weeks.
Keep an eye here next week for both a review of what I actually got done and the To Dos for the next week as well.