19 January 2011

Wacky Wednesday - Maybe a change?

When I came up with Wacky Wednesday, it was more the alteration that struck me.  And now I'm having a hard time coming up with something particularly wacky right now.  And honestly, I don't know if enough wacky comes across my desk for me to make it a regular feature.  So.... I'm opening my Wednesday regular posting up to suggestions.  What should I post about on Wednesdays?  Should I be a bit wicked?  Should I be weird?  Should I use Wednesdays (and only Wednesdays) for whinging?  Should I talk about work-outs?

Give me your best W-word Wednesday suggestions.  And maybe your suggestion will be featured here for weeks to come.

2 comments:

  1. How about Wildcard Wednesday? Then you could post about whatever is on your mind that week. Or Whatever Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. I like that. Wildcard Wednesday is a great plan. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Joining in the insanity...