14 March 2011

100 Picture Challenge - Day 2


Today's picture is "A picture of you and a friend you've been close with for awhile."  It would be easy for me to put up a picture of me and Rich, but I'm going outside of my family for this one.


Noelle and I have been friends since 1989, when I moved from New York to Florida.  She was one of my best friends, and my Pipper.  While we'd lost touch over the years, we still managed to find each other once the internet became a lot more common.  This picture was taken in Sept. 2005, on my trip to Las Vegas.  It was the first time we'd seen each other in about 13 years.  But it was like the years in between disappeared.  We still keep in touch, and I'm lucky to have had her as a friend for all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...