21 March 2011

Figuring out my day

Teddy was running a fever of 101 again this morning, so we didn't go to Story Time.  However, I did go to the store so I could pick up juice for him to drink (and other things for me to drink).  I picked up a couple things for a kids swap that Teddy's involved in and got a Walk at Home exercise DVD.  Grabbed lunch too.

I managed to do my workout (only 1 mile walking, but it was power walking, so it was good) and get in the shower, get my kids and my lunch and get a few updates done.  I know that I've got more updates to do and quite a few blogs that I want to read.  But... strange as this sounds, I don't really want to spend a lot of online time today.  It's weird because usually I love updating my blog, being online, etc.

Instead, I think it's going to be a Swap-Bot day.  I've still got several journals that I need to work on, some paper airplanes to make and a few things to package up and send.  So it'll be productive time.  And I can watch Dexter at the same time (since the boys will be napping).

Of course, there's a part of me that wants to nap as well.  Bad night's sleep last night.  But it just means that (hopefully) I'll be able to sleep better tonight if I stay awake through the day.

Off to read stories and put my little ones to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your little one feels better!

    I joined a reading challenge too, but it's been a slow go so far. You're 47 books have inspired me to get reading more quickly!

    Found you on blog dare at bloggymoms. Following on GFC.

    Kathleen
    www.coulditbeceliac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Joining in the insanity...