20 March 2011

Friday Five Questions (on Saturday)

Another new feature here (I hope), snagged from My Little Life through HAVFAITH






1. Have you ever testified in court?  For what? Luckily, this is something I've never had to do.  *knock on wood*

2. Do you still have your wedding dress? It's at my mother-in-laws, but yes, I still have it.

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?  No one place for all of the above, but when I'm stressed, I go to Starbucks.  My husband watches my boys for me so I can get away with either crafting things or online things.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids... will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them? The only time the boys sleep with us are either when they're sick or scared, or there's no other choice (like on our last trip north when their air mattress was broken).

5. Do you watch late night TV? Nope, but then again, I don't watch any TV.  Just streaming from Netflix or DVDs that I've taken out of the library/have at home.

Take a look at some other bloggers answers.  Follow the Blog Hop!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...