14 March 2011

More to Come Later in the Day

For those that visit my blog (rather than reading it through an aggregate reader), you may notice a few things different.  I've added a couple of pages to the top.  One is the for the Blog Hop at BloggyMoms.com.  The other is a list of the regular features you'll find here on Sanity's Overrated.  The second will probably updated more often than the first, since I'm hoping to regularly be adding new things to my blog.  I'm hoping to add more pages over the next few days, hoping to make this a more interesting place to come.

At the moment, though, I'll be away from my blog.  It's time for Story Time at our local library, followed by lunch with a friend and then a trip to the store.  I'm hoping to work on a few things when I get back, including:


  • Memories Monday
  • 100 Pictures a Day, Day 2
  • Blog Dare
  • Book Reviews
  • A more in-depth post for The Mom Pledge
  • and maybe an about me page.


I'm also going to be working on my Swaps.  It's going to be a busy day for me, but that's the way I like it.

I'd also like the opinions of those who follow my blog regularly.  What do you like?  What don't you like?  What changes would you suggest?  I'm always open for constructive criticism.  Snarky or bitchy remarks, however, will be ignored and probably deleted.

Thanks for continuing to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...