15 March 2011

Not sure what's coming out of today

I'm... out of it. I can't seem to focus on thoughts, my mind is wandering and when I try to talk, I find myself pausing a lot. I don't think it's anything more than a REALLY bad night of sleep and it's aftermath (combined with some back pain, though I have no idea where that came from). I'm hoping to nap with the boys this afternoon and be 100% when I wake up. But we'll see. Now that we have two computers, I can do my online things while Rich is doing his online things. And I can also focus on non-online things, like my journal craft and putting the Church Bulletin swap in the mail. But right now, even To Do Tuesday is too much for my poor brain to handle.

See you back later, or so I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...