20 March 2011

Saturday Nine (On Sunday)

And the last new feature for today... Saturday Nine from Saturday Nine with Crazy Sam Winters.  As with most of the features I've been finding and adding, I got this one from HAVFAITH as well.  Thanks, Tammy, for having so many great features on your site!



1. Have you ever felt that you were "made" for someone or some purpose? In some ways, yes.  My husband and I fit so perfectly together, it is like we were made for each other.  It's not that we don't fight or disagree... sometimes loudly.  But we compliment each other in so many ways.  It seems like when he's faltering, I'm there to boost him up and when I'm at my lowest, he can bring me back up.  I've never felt quite as much synergy with anyone else as I have with him.

2. What do you do when you have a problem that you can't do anything about it? Worry.  I know it's not the best thing in the world to do.  But it's part of who I am.  I have a really tough time letting go and I keep running a problem over and over in my mind in the hopes of finding some kind of solution.

3. If marijuana were to be legalized, do you think it should be taxed? Yep.  Cigarettes and alcohol are taxed, and I would put marijuana in the same league as they are.

4. What's one thing you could never do on a first date? Honestly, I don't think there's anything that I could never do (at least, not anything legal).  In my may years of dating, there's very little that I haven't done.

5. If someone (at gunpoint) forced you to receive a portrait tattoo of someone, who would it be? First, I don't know if it would have to be at gunpoint.  I've been wanting to get a second tattoo done for awhile.  Granted, I wasn't thinking of a portrait tattoo.  But if that's what it would have to be, I'd have one of my boys done.  Probably on my back.

6. Is tomorrow going to be a good day? I certainly hope so.  I'm trying to live more like Phineas and Ferb and make every day count.  Some days are more successful than others.  Tomorrow has a lot going for it though.

7. Anything fabulous happen to you last night? Yep.  Rich, the boys and I impulsively drove out to the dam at Percy Priest Lake to look at the moon.  Spending the time with my family under the big, bright moon was just fantastic.

8. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they'll take less, or do you leave it that way so you can continue to receive the big check every spring? We leave it the way it is.  If we had more money with each paycheck, we'd end up frittering it away on little things.  With the big check, we can put a larger amount into our saving and buy a few things that we want that are slightly larger ticket (like the new computer and netbook that we purchased this year.)

9. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Umm.... I think it would be the last time I had an appointment with a new doctor.  (I think that was my meds psych doctor.)  Anytime I have to meet someone new in a professional capacity gives me butterflies.  Heck, anytime I have to meet someone new OUTSIDE a professional capacity gives me butterflies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...