19 March 2011

Swap-Bot Saturday

Most of the swaps I've been working on this week have been online swaps.  I've posted most of those earlier in the week.  I also managed to update/redo my Swap Register so I can keep track of what needs to be sent, what needs to be rated, etc.  And I've updated my Swap Calendar so I know what's coming up with things as well.

Today, I went to Hobby Lobby to pick up a few more journals for swaps.  I picked up a new small craft tote.  I've been looking for something to keep my ribbon, scissors, crafting tape, etc.  This one was normally $7 but Hobby Lobby had a sale on all their crafting storage items - 50% off.  I really wasn't looking for something pink but... eh.  It'll work and that's the important part.



I also picked up more journals, since I have several journal swaps that I'll be doing over the next several weeks. I'd picked up one of these journals awhile back and used it on one of my swaps already (though I wish I could remember which one).  They were on clearance, so I picked up three of them.  I also picked up some pretty notepaper.  When I bought it, I thought it was a paper and envelope set.  Unfortunately, it's not, but I can still use the paper for letters or notes when I send things off.  I was also able to pick up more alphabet stickers and some cute ribbon, both of which were on sale.


I'm hoping that I'll get some of the journal swaps finished up this weekend.  I'll try to get some pictures of them before I send them off on Monday (if I get them finished, that is).  I'm still trying to get organized, but it's slowly happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...