17 March 2011

Thankful Thursday

I was going to do a belated To Do Tuesday and a belated Wildcard Wednesday, but my brain isn't working too well right now.  So, instead I'll jump right to Thankful Thursday.

I am thankful for two boys that get along pretty good most of the time.  It makes my life so much easier when they play together and get along.

I am thankful for people willing to help me when I have issues. I've dealt with friendly, helpful people over the last couple of days and it's kept my stress down.

I am thankful for streaming videos on Netflix.  It gives my boys and I a chance to watch Phineas and Ferb.

I am thankful for audio books that we can enjoy as a family.  Right now, we're listening to One False Note, the second book in the 39 Clues series and everyone is enjoying it.

I'm thankful for Rich being let out of work an hour early tonight so he could spend a little time with us before he had to go teach.  Unexpected visits can be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...