24 March 2011

To Do Tuesday (on Thursday)

Yup. Still behind.  But I'm getting the posts in, which is (ultimately) the goal.  So I can't complain too much.

This next week is going to be incredibly busy.  I've got several swaps I'm working on, a doctor's appointment for me, getting the kids to PDO, Rich being gone every single night of the week with tutoring or teaching so I need to be the one to cook dinner (HELP!  I need ideas!) and the other regular day to day stuff that I'm trying to take care of.  So be prepared for a deluge.

Swap-Bot To Do


  1. 30 Day Journal Project, Round 2 - 1 partner, journal, this is a resend because the original was never received - In Progress, still rewriting it.
  2. I love beer! - 3 partners, e-mail, due 3/28/11 - I have this sitting in my mailbox, waiting for partners to be assigned.
  3. Ultimate Year of Happy Mail #72 Map - 1 partner, craft or package, due 3/29/11 - I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I want to do with this one.  I have some old D&D maps that I can send and one that my husband created.  May do more.
  4. A Day in the Life... Of You! - 1 partner, letter, due 4/1/11 - I still need to write this one.  It shouldn't take me long.  I might work on it tonight and send it tomorrow.
  5. 2011 Reading Log - 1st Quarter - 2 partners, craft, letter/package, due 4/4/11 - In Progress, all reviews written, just need to get them into a file for easy printing.
  6. Randomness Journal - 1 partner, journal, due 4/15/11
  7. Doodle-A-Day #2 - 1 partner, letter, due 4/20/11 - In progress
  8. A Week in Your Life - 1 partner, journal, due 4/29/11 - Starting tonight



The only super-time sensitive one is the 30 Day Journal Project, since it's a re-send.  The rest I have time to work on.

Reading Reviews


If you've been reading my blog, you'll have noticed that they haven't happened yet.  Maybe tonight.  Maybe tomorrow while I'm waiting at my Doctor's appointment.  But I'm getting down to the wire right now because I need to get them together for the 1st Quarter Reading Log.


  1. Trinity, Vol 2
  2. Batgirl, Vol 1: Batgirl Rising
  3. Many Bloody Returns ed. by Charlene Harris, Toni L.P. Kelner
  4. Teen Titans, Vol 6: Titans Around the World
  5. Green Lantern: Tales of the Sinestro Corp
  6. Broken by Karin Slaughter
  7. Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur
  8. Tempting Evil by Keri Arthur
  9. The 39 Clues: The Black Circle (Book 5) by Patrick Carman (audio)
  10. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling (audio)
  11. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  12. Dangerous Games by Keri Arthur
  13. The 39 Clues Book 1: The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
  14. Hard Magic by Laura Anne Gilman
  15. Batman: Year One

And the ones I have to read:


  1. The New Teen Titans: Who is Donna Troy?
  2. Justice League Unlimited: Heroes
  3. Coraline (graphic novel) by Neil Gaiman
  4. Ghosts and Haunts of Tennessee by Christopher K Coleman
  5. JSA: Justice Be Done (reading)
  6. The 39 Clues: One False Note (Book 2) by Gordan Korman (audio) (listening to)
  7. The 39 Clues: The Sword Thief (Book 3) by Peter Lerangis (audio)
  8. The 39 Clues: Beyond the Grave (Book 4) by Jude Watson (audio)
  9. The 39 Clues: In Too Deep (Book 6) by Jude Watson (audio)
  10. Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning (reading)
  11. Wolfsbane and Mistletoe ed by Charlaine Harris and Toni LP Kelner (reading)
  12. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
  13. The Darkest Kiss by Keri Arthur
  14. Heaven is High by Kate Wilhelm
  15. Book Lust to Go by Nancy Pearl (reading)
  16. Beyond Reach  by Karin Slaughter (reading)
  17. Born to Be Bad by Sherilyn Kenyon
  18. Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix
  19. Pack of Lies by Laura Anne Gilman
I've definitely got a lot on the to read pile right now....

Other things to do

Of course, the usual is in there.  But I've got a few new ones to add too. (Yay!)

  1. Laundry (wash and fold)
  2. Dishes
  3. Cleaning
  4. Put together bookcase for craft stuff
  5. Work on Swaps
  6. Work on reading reviews In progress.  
  7. Read
  8. Make appointment for massage (thanks to Living Social)
  9. Go to the library
  10. Make menu
  11. Cook over the weekend for meals next week
  12. Take pictures for Photo swap
  13. Write up general daily schedule
  14. Create Active Swap notebook to carry with me for downtime at appointments/etc
Yep.  Definitely got a busy week.  I decided to take the Appointments section out because that may have been just a little TMI on a public forum like my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...