08 March 2011

To Do Tuesday

In trying to get back on the wagon, I'm trying to reinstate my daily Blog posts.  So, since today is Tuesday, that means it's TO DO TUESDAY!  And here is the (very large) list of things that I need to do this week, broken down in easy-to-find sub-lists

Swap-Bot To Do



  1. The End of the World is Coming!! - 2 partners, due 02/28/11, letter LATE
  2. What I'm Reading Letter & Bookmark Swap - February - 1 partner, due 02/28/11, letter and craft LATE
  3. E-mail based pen pals - 3 partners, due 02/28/11, e-mail LATE
  4. Journal Newbie - Int - 1 partner, due 03/03/11, craft LATE
  5. Doodle-A-Day - 1 partner, due 03/05/11, letter LATE
  6. My Top 15 Quotes Swap 4 - 2 partners, due 03/06/11, e-mail LATE
  7. Thirty Books to Read Before You Die - 2 partners, due 03/14/11, e-mail Not Assigned
  8. Ultimate Year of Happy Mail #60, Church Bulletin - 1 partner, due 03/15/11, letter Not Assigned
  9. 100 Readers Questionnaire Swap - 3 partners, due 03/17/11, e-mail
  10. St Patrick's Day E-Card Swap, 2 partners, due 03/17/11, e-mail Not Assigned
  11. The Name for Your Pet: How Did You Come Up With It? - 2 partners, 03/22/11, e-mail
  12. 2011 Reading Log - 1st Quarter *snail mail* - 2 partners, 04/04/11, letter/package

I was going to list just the ones that were due by the end of the week, then I decided I wanted to add the ones that were assigned but not yet due as well, and then I only had one that wasn't assigned or due by the end of the week, so I decided that I'd just add them all.  I'm hoping to get the late ones out by Friday at the latest.  We'll see how things go.

Reading Reviews



  1. Teen Titans, Vol 5: Life and Death
  2. Teen Titans Spotlight: Raven
  3. Trinity, Vol 2
  4. Batgirl, Vol 1: Batgirl Rising
  5. Many Bloody Returns ed. by Charlene Harris, Toni L.P. Kelner
  6. Teen Titans, Vol 6: Titans Around the World
  7. Green Lantern: Tales of the Sinestro Corp
  8. Broken by Karin Slaughter
  9. Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur
  10. Tempting Evil by Keri Arthur
  11. The 39 Clues: The Black Circle (Book 5) by Patrick Carman (audio)
  12. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling (audio)

These should be books number 46 through 57 on my list.  I also need to update my GoodReads (since that has fallen by the wayside as well) and have several books and audio books waiting for me to read them.  These include:

  1. The New Teen Titans: Who is Donna Troy?
  2. Justice League Unlimited: Heroes
  3. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (reading)
  4. Coraline (graphic novel) by Neil Gaiman
  5. Hard Magic by Laura Anne Gilman (reading)
  6. The DC Comics Encyclopedia: The Definitive Guide of Characters of the DC Universe
  7. Ghosts and Haunts of Tennessee by Christopher K Coleman
  8. JSA: Justice Be Done
  9. Batman: Year One
  10. The 39 Clues: The Maze of Bones (Book 1) by Rick Riordan (audio)
  11. The 39 Clues: One False Note (Book 2) by Gordan Korman (audio)
  12. The 39 Clues: The Sword Thief (Book 3) by Peter Lerangis (audio)
  13. The 39 Clues: Beyond the Grave (Book 4) by Jude Watson (audio)
  14. The 39 Clues: In Too Deep (Book 6) by Jude Watson (audio)
  15. Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning

Yep.  I've got a lot on my plate alright!

Appointments


Wednesday 9 to 2 - PDO for Teddy and Pete
                   5:30 to 6:30 - Tutoring for Rich
Thursday, 11 to 12, Therapy for Amber
                6 to 10, University of Phoenix for Rich
Friday, 9 to 2 - PDO for Teddy and Pete
           My birthday!
Saturday, 10 to 2, 2nd Saturday Booksale at Donelson Library
Sunday, 10 to whenever, Brunch with Rich's work people for Rich
             10:30 to 11:30, Church for the Boys
Monday, 10:30 to 11:30, Storytime at Donelson Library for Amber, Teddy & Pete

Other Things to Do



  1. Laundry
  2. Dishes
  3. Cleaning corner to corner Ongoing, but I got surface cleaning of the living room and dining room done on Thursday.
  4. Play Pokemon: Black
  5. Play World of Warcraft
  6. Download pictures from trip and upload them to the Internet
  7. Work on scrapbook
  8. Make dinners for the upcoming week

There are probably a lot of other things that will be coming on my list, but this is a good start for now.  It should definitely keep me busy for the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...