29 March 2011

To Do Tuesday

This week is going to be pretty busy, with Rich working almost every night this week.  As long as he gets over this stomach bug he has, anyway.  There's still quite a bit on my plate, but I'm finding ways to manage my time a little better so it doesn't feel quite as much of a stress.  It helps that I actually finished the reviews for every book that I've read so far this year.  Way to go, me!

Lets start with the Swap.

Swap-Bot To Do



  1. 30 Day Journal Project, Round 2 - 1 partner, journal, this is a resend because the original was never received - In Progress, still rewriting it.
  2. 2011 Reading Log - 1st Quarter - 2 partners, craft, letter/package, due 4/4/11 - In Progress, all reviews written, just need to get them into a file for easy printing.
  3. Randomness Journal - 1 partner, journal, due 4/15/11
  4. Doodle-A-Day #2 - 1 partner, letter, due 4/20/11 - In progress
  5. A Week in Your Life - 1 partner, journal, due 4/29/11 - In progress
  6. 30 Day Memories - 1 partner, letter, due 4/7/11 - In progress, Partners Not Assigned
  7. Blog Friends! - 5 partners, blog swap, due 4/7/11 - Partners Not Assigned
  8. Spring Time Writing - 1 partner, letter, due 4/11/11 - Partners Not Assigned
  9. 10 Things You Love About Any Child(ren) - 2 partners, letter, due 4/15/11 - Partners Not Assigned
  10. Your Life Photo Essay - 3 partners, e-mail, due 4/28/11 - Partners Not Assigned
  11. Media Journal Swap - 1 partner, journal, due 4/30/11 - Partners Not Assigned
  12. Journal Inspirations - 1 partner, journal, due 5/4/11 - Partners Not Assigned
  13. Doodle-A-Day #3 - 1 partner, letter, due 5/5/11 - Partners Not Assigned
  14. Random Musings Journal - 1 partner, journal, due 5/7/11 - Partners Not Assigned

The good thing is that most of these have long due dates.  Of course, a lot of the others are journal swaps.  I'm going to be doing quite a few of those in the upcoming months.  But I do love journaling!

Reading Reviews


I'm actually caught up on all my reviews at the moment.  But I'm also in the middle of several books that I'm hoping to finish sometime this week.  Here are the books currently on my reading list:


  1. The New Teen Titans: Who is Donna Troy? (reading)
  2. Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning (reading)
  3. Wolfsbane and Mistletoe ed by Charlaine Harris and Toni LP Kelner (reading)
  4. Book Lust to Go by Nancy Pearl (reading)
  5. Beyond Reach by Karen Slaughter (reading)
  6. Trinity, Vol 3 (reading)
  7. Justice League Unlimited: Heroes
  8. Coraline (graphic novel) by Neil Gaiman
  9. Ghosts and Haunts of Tennessee by Christopher K Coleman
  10. The 39 Clues: The Sword Thief (Book 3) by Peter Lerangis (audio)
  11. The 39 Clues: Beyond the Grave (Book 4) by Jude Watson (audio)
  12. The 39 Clues: In Too Deep (Book 6) by Jude Watson (audio)
  13. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
  14. The Darkest Kiss by Keri Arthur
  15. Heaven is High by Kate Wilhelm
  16. Born to Be Bad by Sherilyn Kenyon
  17. Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix
  18. Pack of Lies by Laura Anne Gilman
  19. Batman: Deathmask
  20. Ghostopolis
Yep.  Still have a big list.  But I'm quite a way through on Donna Troy, and reading Shadowfever steadily.  The rest are in a holding pattern at the moment (though I am making an exception for Trinity, Vol 3) because I was one of the people that requested it.

Other Things to Do

As I said, this is going to be a very busy week.  Aside from our usual day-to-day things like laundry, dishes, housecleaning, etc, there are some other pretty big things going on.

  1. Pick up Teddy's shot records so I can...
  2. Sign Teddy up for Kindergarten (SqueeGulp)
  3. Make appointment for Massage
  4. Make list of items in freezer
  5. Make menu for next week
  6. Write up a general daily schedule
  7. Work on swaps
  8. Update blog daily
  9. Read
  10. Take pictures for photo swap
  11. Library
  12. Laundry
  13. Dishes
  14. Cleaning
  15. Get to the park with the boys for some fun and sun
Yep, quite a bit on my plate.  But, I have both my daily planner, a notebook and my Active Swaps book ready to go at a moments notice, so if I have to wait anywhere for anything, I'll have those to work on.  And I'm trying to keep my camera on me at all times too.  Not just for pictures for the photo swap but for pictures in general.  I never know when I'll see something that just has to be photographed.

It's feeling good to feel kind of on top of things.  Granted, our menu for the week kinda went kapooie with Rich being sick today (since he's the usual cook in the house), but I'm going to find other way to make things work.

Have a great Tuesday, Wonderful Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...