Lets start with the Swap.
Swap-Bot To Do
- 30 Day Journal Project, Round 2 - 1 partner, journal, this is a resend because the original was never received - In Progress, still rewriting it.
- 2011 Reading Log - 1st Quarter - 2 partners, craft, letter/package, due 4/4/11 - In Progress, all reviews written, just need to get them into a file for easy printing.
- Randomness Journal - 1 partner, journal, due 4/15/11
- Doodle-A-Day #2 - 1 partner, letter, due 4/20/11 - In progress
- A Week in Your Life - 1 partner, journal, due 4/29/11 - In progress
- 30 Day Memories - 1 partner, letter, due 4/7/11 - In progress, Partners Not Assigned
- Blog Friends! - 5 partners, blog swap, due 4/7/11 - Partners Not Assigned
- Spring Time Writing - 1 partner, letter, due 4/11/11 - Partners Not Assigned
- 10 Things You Love About Any Child(ren) - 2 partners, letter, due 4/15/11 - Partners Not Assigned
- Your Life Photo Essay - 3 partners, e-mail, due 4/28/11 - Partners Not Assigned
- Media Journal Swap - 1 partner, journal, due 4/30/11 - Partners Not Assigned
- Journal Inspirations - 1 partner, journal, due 5/4/11 - Partners Not Assigned
- Doodle-A-Day #3 - 1 partner, letter, due 5/5/11 - Partners Not Assigned
- Random Musings Journal - 1 partner, journal, due 5/7/11 - Partners Not Assigned
The good thing is that most of these have long due dates. Of course, a lot of the others are journal swaps. I'm going to be doing quite a few of those in the upcoming months. But I do love journaling!
I'm actually caught up on all my reviews at the moment. But I'm also in the middle of several books that I'm hoping to finish sometime this week. Here are the books currently on my reading list:
- The New Teen Titans: Who is Donna Troy? (reading)
- Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning (reading)
- Wolfsbane and Mistletoe ed by Charlaine Harris and Toni LP Kelner (reading)
- Book Lust to Go by Nancy Pearl (reading)
- Beyond Reach by Karen Slaughter (reading)
- Trinity, Vol 3 (reading)
- Justice League Unlimited: Heroes
- Coraline (graphic novel) by Neil Gaiman
- Ghosts and Haunts of Tennessee by Christopher K Coleman
- The 39 Clues: The Sword Thief (Book 3) by Peter Lerangis (audio)
- The 39 Clues: Beyond the Grave (Book 4) by Jude Watson (audio)
- The 39 Clues: In Too Deep (Book 6) by Jude Watson (audio)
- Frostbite by Richelle Mead
- The Darkest Kiss by Keri Arthur
- Heaven is High by Kate Wilhelm
- Born to Be Bad by Sherilyn Kenyon
- Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix
- Pack of Lies by Laura Anne Gilman
- Batman: Deathmask
Yep. Still have a big list. But I'm quite a way through on Donna Troy, and reading Shadowfever steadily. The rest are in a holding pattern at the moment (though I am making an exception for Trinity, Vol 3) because I was one of the people that requested it.
Other Things to Do
As I said, this is going to be a very busy week. Aside from our usual day-to-day things like laundry, dishes, housecleaning, etc, there are some other pretty big things going on.
- Pick up Teddy's shot records so I can...
- Sign Teddy up for Kindergarten (SqueeGulp)
- Make appointment for Massage
- Make list of items in freezer
- Make menu for next week
- Write up a general daily schedule
- Work on swaps
- Update blog daily
- Take pictures for photo swap
- Get to the park with the boys for some fun and sun
Yep, quite a bit on my plate. But, I have both my daily planner, a notebook and my Active Swaps book ready to go at a moments notice, so if I have to wait anywhere for anything, I'll have those to work on. And I'm trying to keep my camera on me at all times too. Not just for pictures for the photo swap but for pictures in general. I never know when I'll see something that just has to be photographed.
It's feeling good to feel kind of on top of things. Granted, our menu for the week kinda went kapooie with Rich being sick today (since he's the usual cook in the house), but I'm going to find other way to make things work.
Have a great Tuesday, Wonderful Readers!