02 April 2011

Feel Good Friday (On Saturday)

So, this week's "Feel Good Friday" is a bit different than most other weeks.  Usually, I share things that I hope will get a chuckle out of you, my readers.  Instead, I'm going to tell you what I did that made me feel good yesterday.  I hope you'll share your own stories on what made you feel good!

The biggest "Feel Good" thing of yesterday was getting out and walking.  I'm horribly behind when it comes to exercise.  I keep making excuses of why I can't do this or why I can't do that.  But yesterday, I got together with a friend and we went for a walk at one of Nashville's Greenways. We went to Mills Creek and walked the loop around Antioch Middle School.  It was a nice, 30 minute walk for .82 miles.  It felt good to be out in the sunshine.  My only regret was that I didn't have my camera because it's really pretty out there.  I'm hoping to get out another day soon.

Today, we're going to Bicentennial Mall to walk for the Walk 100 Miles with the Mayor challenge.  It's a mile and a half walk with plenty of things to get pictures of while we're walking.  The kids should have a great time too.

So that's my Feel Good Friday.  I went out to walk and it makes me feel so much better!