11 April 2011

It's a Wash

At least, that's the way I'm feeling about writing my Feel Good Friday, Swap-Bot Saturday, Silent Sunday and (possibly) Memories Monday posts.  I just don't have the mental energy for it right now.  To be honest, I think I'm coming down with the flu.  Aches everywhere, hot then cold, general ick.  Just what I need right now.  Joy.

I am happy with how my last three A to Z Challenge posts came out, though.  I kind of put myself on autopilot and went from there.  But they were heartfelt posts, and that's some of the most important parts of writing for me.

I get my husband on Monday nights again!  The student that he'd been tutoring on Mondays is doing pretty well on his own, so the family has decided to discontinue tutoring.  While it will be a little less of a check coming from his tutoring company, making the student able to "get" their subject is a great thing.  And I get a chance to have him home those evenings - at least for now.  Probably through the summer.  And Rich has been picking up extra tutoring for some of his students because of SATs and finals looming in the future. Plus he's been getting offered regular classes at University of Phoenix.  All pluses for the income, since there hasn't been much out there for me.

I think I'm going to spend the afternoon on the couch, reading.  It's about the level of energy I have at the moment.  And maybe I'll start that now...