10 April 2011

Later, Later, Later

Yeah, so much for me getting a bunch of posts done this morning.  Instead, I spent time sprucing up my blog a bit more and adding more blogs to both my Google Reader and my blog roll.  I haven't even had a chance to read the (almost 450) new blog posts I have in FeedSquares.

I'm hoping to be able to get a few more things finished while Rich and the boys are at church, but no promises there.  I've got to make a run to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things and me in Wal-Mart usually equals a lot of extra time spent.  However, Rich is tutoring this evening, so maybe I'll be lucky enough to get some things done then.  Or even after the boys go to bed, when I can work on the netbook while Rich is grading.

This is DEFINITELY a busy weekend!  But I can't complain.  Busy keeps the negatives away.

By the way, please let me know what you think of my new blog bits.  I left the background because a lot of people have commented on liking it.  I think the new badge and new banner go with it, but I'd like other opinions.

Time to drop the family off at church and go SHOP!