10 April 2011

Things Didn't Go As Planned...

... but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I had all of these grand, wonderful plans tonight of replying to all of the wonderful comments I've gotten lately, post for my A to Z Challenge, letters G (for Guinness) and H (for... well, I haven't figured that one out yet), do Feel Good Friday and Swap-Bot Saturday, review the books that I've read, list all the fantastic books that I picked up at the library book sale and post about the fun that we've had today at all the book related events.  I also had in the back of my mind some changes I wanted to make in the blog.

Well, I got about 1/2 to 2/3 of the changes done.  I've finally gotten a blog button! (This is the picture over here, and the code is to the right, below the button and the Mom Pledge button.)  I created that and I MAY update my banner at the top to look something like this.  It definitely fits the Sanity's Overrated motif, if I do say so myself.

The other thing that I got done was my Blog Roll.  You can find it here, or under the "Blogs I Love" page above.  THAT is what took me the longest amount of time, because I wanted it all to look pretty and neat.  I did more HTML with this page than I've done in a good 10 to 12 years.  It felt good to remember things coming back to me, though.  And please, take a look at the blogs on my blog roll.  Every one of them is a blog that I enjoy reading regularly.  And there's a lot of great stuff there.

I'm hoping to update a lot of the Challenges, Memes and Other Regular Spots page (as found above) with a bunch of the regular things that my favorite blogs host or participate in on a weekly basis.  But as it's 12:30 am and I've got a busy day ahead, it's not happening tonight.  Tomorrow, if things go as planned.

There's still a lot to come tomorrow and over the next week.  I'll do as much as a can in the morning because from about 11:30 on, things get busy again.  But I'm really excited about a lot of the things that I'm trying to have happen here at Sanity's Overrated.

Thanks again to everyone for stopping by whenever you do.  It really does help me feel loved.