It's a regular feature over at My Little Life. Time to learn even more about me.
1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now? Not very. When I was a kid, I imagined myself as a teacher. I wanted to be a mom too, but I didn't have a specific plans regarding husband and kids. It was going to happen, but teaching was going to be my main profession. Now I'm staying at home with two fantastic boys, have the most wonderful husband a woman could ask for, and am loving it. There are times I wish I had gone into teaching, but honestly, I love teaching my boys about life more.
2. What is one must have item for the summer? Water bottle. With the heat (particularly here in Tennessee), you need to stay hydrated. Even if you stay out of the sun (and if you don't, sunscreen is a must), it's still way too warm to go without. And water is the best hydration you can get.
3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?) The boys are a bit too young to stay up on school stuff yet - though I do keep them reading. They also both continue to go to PDO in the summer, and that helps matters quite a bit. They're constantly learning there and at home.
4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce? Nope. I don't really have any fresh produce beyond what I buy in the grocery store. It's not something I can do in my apartment. :(
5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning? Yes and no. I mentally get ready for the day, thinking about the things that I need to do when I wake up. Usually, I want to roll back over and go to sleep, but it's rare that the kids let me. So once I am up, and they're breakfasted, I get online and waster too much time. :)
Come join the Blog Hop!