10 June 2011

My Little Boy is Turning into a Big Boy now

One last post for today.  This one is not a meme, but just a little something that I wanted to share.

On May 13th, I got to watch Teddy graduate from PDO.  They had a cute ceremony (the funniest in the 12 years that the director has been there, from what she said - thanks in large part to Teddy's antics!)  and we got to share cake afterwards.  Teddy was a dancing fool when they were dancing and singing.  And he managed to crack everyone up with his honesty and need to put in his two cents.

We got a few pictures from the ceremony.  Here they are, so you can all see the boy I'm so proud of.

Teddy and Ruby, after they got their diplomas.

Teddy and I.  I was so proud of him.

He looks so much more serious with Daddy.

His diploma.

We took video as well.  And here is the best part.  My boy likes to get down.


Check out Rich's channel for the rest of the videos if you're interested.  They're all really cute.

Time for me to go pick them up.  Hopefully, I'll be able to do some more posting later tonight.  There really has been a lot going on in my life over the last month and I want to get some of it out.  Plus, there are tons of book reviews that I need to do.  Eep!  But I'll catch up... definitely.