02 August 2011

10 Day You Challenge - 10 Secrets


I don't know how I missed this in her blog before, but Tima at Life in Lusaka has been doing this challenge over the last several days.  It seems pretty interesting to me, so I thought I'd add it to my blogging rotation.

10 Secrets

1. I'll sometimes sneak the kids' Easter, Halloween and Christmas candy when they aren't looking.
2. I don't always answer the phone when someone I know calls.
3. Harlequin romance novels are my guilty pleasure read.
4. Sometimes I think that I want another baby, even though I know it's not practical.
5. Sometimes I put the boys down for a nap, not because they need it but because I need the peace and quiet.
6. Spongebob drives me insane, but I let the kids watch it because they really enjoy it.
7. I'm scared to death that I haven't gotten the right stuff for Teddy at Kindergarten and he'll be sent home because of it.
8. I just finished 3 days and 15 loads of laundry because I'd let it build up that much.
9. I have a problem with office supplies. I love to buy them, even though I know that I probably won't use them all.
10. The same goes with craft supplies.  I have so many "someday" things around my house, it's scary.