08 August 2011

10 Day You Challenge - 5 Foods

1. Rocky Road Ice Cream
Rocky Road Ice Cream.  My absolute favorite ice cream of all time.  And Ice cream is probably one of my favorite foods.  Gotta have it!

2. BON APPÉTIT MS ZEETZ JONES!
An ex-boyfriend introduced me to sushi, and I've never gone back.  Which is weird, because I don't like cooked fish.  But one of my favorite places to go for a good meal is a sushi restaurant.  Favorite sushi?  Tamago. (Cooked egg.  Yeah, I know.  Not raw fish.  But it's so yummy!)

3. Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches are my comfort food.  Whenever I'm feeling down or having a bad day, I can make myself a bowl of cream of tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich, and life gets a little bit better.  I think it's because it was a staple of my diet when I was growing up, so it always brings me back to the safety of childhood.

From Google Image Search
4. Scallops have to be my favorite seafood.  I love them broiled with a little garlic butter.  Just... mmmmm....

From Google Image Search
5. Ok.  So Guinness isn't technically food.  But it's still one of my favorites.  Whether it's put into a recipe (like Guinness Stew or Guinness Ice Cream) or just as a nice pint, I could enjoy something Guinness daily.