05 August 2011

10 Day You Challenge - 7 Wants


1.
So many books are coming out in e-reader format that I want to read.  They're quicker to get from the library sometimes in e-reader than in bound.  It doesn't have to be a Kindle, though.  Any e-reader (as long as it's quality) will do.

2.

Again, it doesn't have to be this brand of phone.  I just want a smartphone.  I like the ability to play games, check things online, e-mail... I'm a technophile.  And I'm not sorry for it.

3. 

I want a home.  Preferably 3 or 4 bedrooms, along with a large den or family room.  I want someplace that I can paint the walls or stable-mount bookcases.  I want to be able to do what I want without having to answer to anyone beyond my husband.

4. 

To grow old with Rich.  I've met the man that I love, and I want to be with him for another 50 or 60 years.  If we're lucky.
5.

To see my boys grow up, graduate, get married and be happy.  That's probably a want for every parent, but it is definitely in my list of top 7.

6. To travel - I want to go to the UK, Poland, Japan, Australia.... I just want a chance to travel somewhere that it outside of the US.  Travel in the US would be good too, but outside it would be so much better.
7.

To be happy.  Ultimately, that's my biggest want.  I have been, at least for a large portion of my life.  And I want that to continue.  Because as long as I'm happy, I can handle anything.