Today's list is:
Good Things That Happened This Week
- We got the letter from Teddy's school letting us know some of the important information that we need for him to start next week. I won't find out who his teacher is until the day before school, but at least I know where to park and where to go and all that stuff.
- I've ordered my yearly Sandra Boyton calendar... and this year, I may actually have things to write in it!
- Between my mother-in-law and I, we've finally found some shorts that Teddy will be able to wear to school (thanks to the dress code).
- I found small alphabet stamps at Target in their dollar bins.
- I finally got all the laundry that had been sitting around forever finished.
- Peter still wanted me to carry him - bad on my back, but good for my soul.
- I found that, within the last 9 months, I've read 121 books.
- I was featured on The Mom Pledge Blog today!