The Cutest Things My Kids Ever Said
- "I love you in the whole wide world!" Teddy, on a daily basis.
- "Teddy my best friend." Peter, on a daily basis.
- "Poliwag, come out and save the day. Use water gun!" Peter, who is taking on his big brother's obsession with Pokemon
- "I don't need help! I can do it by myself!" Bittersweet, actually. I've heard it from both of us.
- "Mommy, you're BEAUTIFUL!" Teddy tells me this pretty regularly.
- "It's ok, Mommy. Everybody makes mistakes." Teddy said this to me when I was feeling pretty bad one day.
- "You need kisses on me, Teddy." Peter, just now, when Teddy accidentally hurt him.
- "Kiss him blue parts?" Peter, earlier today when he wanted me to kiss his Papa Smurf.
There are more. A lot more. I know there are. But right now, I have little brain for it. I may update this later, if I can think of any more.... or if I have people remind me of a few more!