15 August 2011

The List Challenge: Day 16

This is another one that could have lists a mile long!  But I'll try to keep the lists for this day of the List Challenge a bit shorter.  Today, I'll tell you about...

The Cutest Things My Kids Ever Said



  • "I love you in the whole wide world!" Teddy, on a daily basis.
  • "Teddy my best friend." Peter, on a daily basis.
  • "Poliwag, come out and save the day. Use water gun!" Peter, who is taking on his big brother's obsession with Pokemon
  • "I don't need help! I can do it by myself!" Bittersweet, actually.  I've heard it from both of us.
  • "Mommy, you're BEAUTIFUL!" Teddy tells me this pretty regularly.
  • "It's ok, Mommy.  Everybody makes mistakes."  Teddy said this to me when I was feeling pretty bad one day.
  • "You need kisses on me, Teddy." Peter, just now, when Teddy accidentally hurt him.
  • "Kiss him blue parts?" Peter, earlier today when he wanted me to kiss his Papa Smurf.


There are more.  A lot more.  I know there are.  But right now, I have little brain for it.  I may update this later, if I can think of any more.... or if I have people remind me of a few more!