20 August 2011

The List Challenge: Day 17

In trying to jump back on the Blogging wagon, I'm starting with the next entry for The List Challenge.  The 17th Challenge is

Everything You Would Do If Money Were No Object



  • Travel various places in the world like
    • Ireland
    • Scotland
    • England
    • Wales
    • The Netherlands
    • Poland
    • Italy
    • Japan
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • Canada
    • Montana
    • Las Vegas
    • Lake Tahoe
    • Minneapolis
    • Philadelphia
    • Washington DC
    • Atlanta
    • Key West
  • Go to Dragon-Con
  • Take a cruise
  • Go to my 20th HS Reunion, including the reunion cruise
  • Buy a house. This house will have:
    • 4 bedrooms
    • A large library
    • A finished basement that can be split - one half for the kids to play in, the other half as a gaming room
    • A large kitchen where I can bake without feeling crowded
    • An enclosed pool so I can swim in the winter
    • A large yard where I can put a play set for the boys to play on
    • A fireplace
  • Buy a new car
  • Pay off all my debts
  • Buy a kick-ass gaming machine
  • Start a college fund for both boys
  • Go back to college myself and get my degree
  • Attend a lot of gaming conventions that I haven't been to in far too long
  • Bring all my friends here for a visit... or maybe get a couple cabins in Gatlinburg and have a kick-ass party/gaming weekend
  • Have a memorial for my step-mom
  • Make sure my father gets the medical help that his insurance doesn't always give him.
  • Hire a personal trainer to get me back on the weight-loss plan
  • Hire a maid
  • Buy lots of books to fill up the library in the house
  • Get a good entertainment center for the house
  • Travel around to go to signings for my favorite authors
  • Travel around to see some of my favorite bands/singers
  • Get a membership to the Zoothe Adventure Science Center and buy tickets for the Broadway at TPAC series
There's probably a lot more, but those are the things that immediately came to mind.