04 December 2011

Product Review: Kroger's The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookie


Kroger is my shopping store of choice.  Their prices are great, the people are friendly and their brand of items are often as good as the name brand.  So when BzzAgent gave me an opportunity to try their new The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies, I jumped at the chance.






They arrived in the mail and immediately, both Teddy and Peter wanted one. They love cookies.  I convinced them to wait until snack time and then gave each of them one, while trying one myself.  While I generally prefer chewy cookies, this was definitely one of the best crunchy cookies I've had.  There are large chunks of chocolate chips throughout each cookie so you get chocolate with every bite. It really reminds me of cookies I've made in the past.  And the boys enjoyed it too, asking for another one and doing their best not to leave any for their father.  (I didn't let them go that crazy, though I did give them a second cookie because I really wanted a second cookie.)


These cookies were so good that when I saw them in Kroger the other day, I picked up four boxes.  I don't expect those four boxes will last long in my house...


Disclosure: I received the above product for free from BzzAgent with the request that I review it and pass along my opinion.  I was not given any monetary reward for trying the cookies, just a little something to take care of my sweet tooth.