02 December 2011

Saturday 9 for December 3, 2011 - Lies



1. “Everybody lies. But it's alright because nobody listens.” is one of Bud's Law's. What do you lie about? It usually involves not answering the phone.  I've got a strong phone phobia and even when people I know call, I'll not feel like talking.  So I'll let it ring and pretend I'm not around.

2. When you purchase a DVD, what besides the the movie itself, what do you enjoy the most? Is it the director's commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary? I really love the bloopers.  I love to see the mistakes that are made and how the cast interacts with one another.

3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over? Finish cleaning my house - that includes going through every box and bag to get rid of the things that I don't use any more.

4. What is your current percentage of online shopping? Is it going to be more this year than last? Maybe about 10%.  I've purchased a few things online, but mostly I went to the stores to get what I wanted.  I think I may have purchased a few more items online this year, but only a negligible amount.

5. What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found that fave Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good? I haven't done any decorating yet.  The tree probably won't go up until after my in-laws have come and gone because I don't know where I'm going to put it.  But I do want to get the other lights and things up.  I also need to wrap the gifts I've purchased and buy a few stocking stuffers.  Honestly, I'm much further ahead than I usually am this time of year.

6. If you could get worry free, cost free plastic surgery, would you? If yes, where? Not plastic surgery, no.  I'm pretty happy with the body that I have.

7. Do you think the child you were growing up, would like the adult you've become? I think she'd be surprised.  I am a mom, like I'd wanted to be back then.  But I'm not a teacher.  I'd hope that she thinks me a good adult.

8. What will you miss about 2011? Teddy starting school for the first time.  There's no way I'll ever be able to repeat that experience, even when it's Pete's turn.  Other than that, there's been a lot of not-good this year and I'll be glad to see the back side of the year.

9. What is something you'd love to see invented? A hat-style ice pack.  I get migraines that just about kill me and I often want ice everywhere on my head.  Unfortunately, trying to find a way to make the flexible ice packs fit everywhere hasn't been too successful.