06 January 2012

366 Days of Pictures - Days 5 & 6

I never got yesterday's picture uploaded, though it was taken.  And today's picture... well it's just too cute for words!

January 5, 2012

Rex is getting his exercise with his mouth.  I think Pete was the one who put the barbell in his mouth.

January 6, 2012

I had to stop at Kroger after I picked up Pete from PDO.  Since there were only a few things that I needed to get, I decided to grab one of the smaller carts with the hope that Pete would behave (since there's no child seat in these carts).  Instead, once we got to check-out, Pete decided that he was tired of walking.  While I was trying to give my Kroger card and pay for my groceries, he climbed into the bottom of the cart. I couldn't resist taking a picture of him.  He just knows how cute he is.  Even the cashier got a chuckle out of him.