13 January 2013

Daily Challenge - Day 4

Well, today is the first day I haven't completely finished my daily challenge for today.  Today's challenge was:

Create a motivation page - words/pictures/anything to make you feel better about who you are and who you want to be

I had every intention of doing this today, to the point of even printing out some quotes I want to put on the page.  But I got caught up in cleaning my bedroom instead.  For 5 1/2 hours, I cleaned, organized, straightened, threw away and otherwise made my bedroom into a place that I want to spend time in.

I do, however, have plans for what I want to add to it.  I'm planning on putting a picture of me from high school (back when I was at my lowest weight) as motivation to lose my weight.  I'm going to add a picture of a Wii Fit, since that's something I want to purchase to help keep me healthy.  I will put the highest stats from here on my blog, since having a successful blog is something that I want as well.  I'm also going to take pictures of each room in the house as I have them completely cleaned so I have proof that I can make my house look the way that I want it to.  I'm going to put the quotes that I printed out.  And finally, I'm going to put a list of positive things about myself in the center.  It will be something to remind me that I'm worth it when I'm having a bad day.

It may take longer than a few days to get it done, particularly if I've got to get pictures printed out (and, in the case of the room pics, taken).  But I've got a plan.  And that means a lot.

Tomorrow, I'm also going to be project oriented.  But not quite like today.  Tomorrow's challenge is:

Pick a project you've been wanting to do and work on it for 15 minutes.

I've even got the project planned.  I'm making a silverware caddy out of old soup cans and craft paper.  I may not get it completely finished, but I'll at least get it further along than I've done so far.