19 January 2013

Daily Challenge - Day 7

Well, today's challenge was

Create a Template For Weekly Blog Posts

Well, I don't have it codified into the blog yet (I'm supposed to be spending this time cleaning instead of being online, but there are so many things I want to do and technically, it's the boys who are supposed to be cleaning, not me and.... never mind.  Excuses.  Just suffice it to say that it won't be happening today.)  I do have, in my head, the blog posts I'll be making daily.  A lot of them are memes I'm finding other places, but I did want to add in a little of my own as well.

Every day, I'll be doing my daily challenge post, with the link to all of them so anyone that wants to check out all of my challenges can.

On Sundays, I'll be posting along with the memes Sundays in my City  and, if it's still around, Sunday Scribblings.  I'll also post my own Sunday Support.  I'd like it to take off as a meme, but we'll see if anyone else agrees with that.  I want it to be a meme where people can write about something they're struggling with and, hopefully, get support from their readers.  I can always use support.

On Mondays, I'll be posting along with the memes Monday Quiz About Me, Monday Listicles and Music Moves Me Monday.

On Tuesday, I'll be posting along with the meme Tuesday Coffee Chat and my own Last Tuesday.  I'm going to use it as a place to post memories from my past that I want to remember and share.

On Wednesday, I'll be posting along with the memes Pour Your Heart Out, Wordless Wednesday (there are a couple I link up on, but don't have the links at hand at the moment) and Wednesday Hodgepodge.


On Friday, I'll be posting along with the memes Friday FragmentsFriendship Friday and Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun.

On Saturday, I'll be posting along with the memes Six Word Saturday and Saturday 9.

I have a lot of changes that I'd like to make to the blog itself, but I'm not 100% sure how to go about doing it.  I may make one of my challenges for the next week be something like "Take notes of things that you like on others blogs and that you'd like to incorporate into your own.  That way my ideas won't go flipping out of my head.

So.... not bad for this challenge.  Not bad at all.  Tomorrow's challenge is going to be a tough one for me because it's something I've never been good at - either doing or following.  Because tomorrow, I'm challenging myself to

Create a meal plan for the upcoming week.